Russian Birch Plywood
Quality is our standard.
Our Russian Birch Plywood, also known as Baltic Birch Plywood, is harvested from Northern Russia where the colder climate yields denser, more uniform logs. There’s no question as to its screw holding strength because our 100% Birch plywood is 100% hardwood. We have core veneers each measuring 1.5mm, which helps create its strength, results in minimal splintering and features attractive cross-grain edges that are aesthetically pleasing when left exposed.
- uniform color
- dense, durable
- easy sanding, cutting, routing
- even staining
- interior (MR) | Exterior (WBP) glue available and ULEF
- UV-coated | Melamine-Coated available
Russian Birch Plywood Grades:
PG Wood Imports works closely with our suppliers so we can provide you with a variety of standard and non-standard grades. View the full list here.
- Panel Sizes Available:: 5x5, 5x6, 4x8, 5x7, 5x8, 5x10, specialty sizes available upon request.
- Thicknesses Available: 3mm, 3.2mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 6.5mm, 7.9mm, 8mm, 9mm, 9.5mm, 10mm, 11.1mm, 12mm, 12.7mm, 15mm, 15.875mm, 17.5mm, 18mm, 19.05mm, 21mm, 24mm, 25mm, 27mm, 30mm, 35mm, 40mm, specialty thicknesses available upon request.
- Glue Type: Urea Carbamide (Interior, MR), Phenol-formaldehyde (Exterior, WBP)
- Formaldehyde Emission: E1 and ULEF
- Moisture Content: Max 10%
- Density: 680 - 700 kg/m³
- Certifications: CARB II, ULEF and FSC® (FSC-C103936)
PG Wood Imports guarantees every product. If what you purchased doesn‘t meet your expectations, we will credit your invoice and pick up the product(s) at no cost to you.READ MORE